Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best Christmas Moment

I thought I would share one of my favorite moments from Christmas. Nolan had created a very special gift for Carson. He wrapped it by himself and was very excited for his brother to open it. In fact, he wanted Carson to open it first before any of the other gifts. Here is a picture of him helping C open the gift.



Nolan had made a picture of them together. He is very interested in writing books and illustrating them these days. In fact, he wrote and illustrated a book about his great grandmother as a gift for her this year.



The picture survived the opening of the gift pretty well. It is kind of tough on the artwork when the wrapping paper is actually taped to the picture. :)



Today I am so thankful for my two boys and the deep friendship that has begun to develop between them.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So sweet, and so good to have you back!