Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tacky Luau & Bunco Good Bye

The second Thursday of the month is always a good night! That is when the Bunco Babes get together for girls' night. This month was my turn to host. It was also a special night because it was my good friend Shannon's last bunco before she moves to Hawaii. So what better way to send her off than with a tacky luau bunco! I had ugly fish earrings, a crazy Hawaiian shirt, and, of course, a coconut bra for her to wear. We had lots of yummy Hawaiian like food even ending with a fruity dessert topped with little umbrellas.


I always enjoy hanging out with the Bunco Babes. They are a wonderful bunch! I am sad that Shan is leaving us. But hope that we will end up living in the same place some time in the future. But until then... there is the awesome opportunity to take a trip to Hawaii to visit!!









Today I am thankful for Shannon. She has truly been a blessing to my life and a remarkable friend.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm so sad that i missed the fun and saying goodbye to Shannon!!!