Friday, January 22, 2010

Caught Being Cute!

Lately, I have caught the boys in some pretty cute moments. Or at least as their mom I think it is pretty cute. I thought I would share a few of those pictures with you.

Carson has recently fallen in love with Elmo. Or in our house better know as "Melmo". This is what I saw when I walked in the living room the other morning. Melmo and Carson bonding time.

A week or two ago we had a couple inches of snow. Nolan couldn't wait to get in some playtime outside. After a little while out there, he came back in and this is what I saw. Here's what you look like after you face plant in the snow. BBBRRRR!!!

There is never a dull moment with Carson these days. He is always finding something "creative" to do. This week it has been hiding. I was in the kitchen making lunch and I heard some giggling in the living room. Guess who I found hiding behind the TV cabinet door. And yes, he is standing on the surround sound speakers.

Tonight was Mommy and the Boys night because Marc was gone with the youth group. We had gotten into our jammies and were enjoying some popcorn. I looked over and caught the cutest moment ever! They had their arms around each other while snacking and watching TV. So glad I could catch this one in a picture. I'm sure it will be useful when they are teenagers and forget that they are best friends. :)
Today I am simply thankful for Carson and Nolan. The best two boys in the world!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Love the last photo - perfect for a future reminder. Elmo is becoming a hit in our house, too, although Abby (the fairy) is running a close race!

Kelly said...

Too sweet....Love it! On another note, where did you get that adorable table and chair set? I've been looking for another set for the playroom...this would be perfect!

Kelly